Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day- Knott's Berry Farm

Happy Veteran's Day! Thank you to all who have served and all the fallen heroes that have fought for our freedom. 

Today Joe obviously had the day off. We decided to go to Knott's Berry Farm (an amusement park near us), it is free to military and veterans for the month of November, so we decided to go. We go at least twice a year, Alex really likes it, Snoopy is the main "mascot" of Knott's and he loves Snoopy. 
Anyway, we had fun, it is not easy for me to walk around for that long of a time, my hips are giving me a lot of trouble as I get bigger. It's not fun. But I managed and we had a good time. Though I think almost everyone had the same idea as us and it was very crowded! We rode the train and Alex could do that over and over, but the line was so long that we could only go once. We are taking him to "A Day Out with Thomas" this Sunday as an early Christmas present so he will have plenty of train time this weekend. :)

 
Seeing how strong he is!
  
He is so strong they gave him a big hammer. :)
 
Dada, Alex and his huge lollipop- dont worry he didnt even eat 1/4 of it. :)
 
Waiting to board the train. :)
 
All of us in the train, waiting to move. :) 
I love how excited Alex gets on the train and he waves to everyone on the ground and says "HELLO!!! Hi!!!! GOOD BYE!!!! SEE YOU LATER!!!" It cracks me up. :)

No comments: