Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Shower!

When my mom came out to watch Alex for the Marine Ball she also wanted to throw a little baby shower for me. A few close friends and family came and it was really nice to see people I hadn't seen in a while. I had a great time.
Wanted to share a few pictures from the day. :)

yummy food!
 
my cake, so pretty and also tasted amazing!
 
People arriving :)
 
Aunt Robbie was measuring for the "measure the baby belly" game
 
I measured all of them to see who won-- Kat won!
 
The amazing quilt my Aunt Robbie made for me. Its the most comfortable thing ever made... seriously!
 
Rice game
 
opening gifts!
 
Thank you to everyone who came and I really appreciate seeing your faces and making the day special. The presents were so amazing and I am so thankful for all of you! Special "Thank you" to my mom who put everything together! <3

No comments: