Friday, November 5, 2010

The joys of Pregnancy

Today Alex and I did a few errands and then made pit stop for a little while at Chuck E Cheese because it’s too darn hot out the park was just not going to happen today. When we got home I went to make lunch and I have been having some allergies, so I sneezed and could not hold it, I REALLY peed my pants, I had never peed my pants with Alex, so this was new for me! The funny part was I screamed a little because I couldn’t believe I couldn’t hold it and Alex asked what was wrong and I told him, he said “Mama, you peed your pants?” and then he said “It’s okay” and then told me “you can get just some more undies”. He cracks me up! Thankfully it was at home and thankfully I have a very support potty training 3 year old that understands what it is like to pee his pants. ;-)

1 comment:

Me said...

Did you say that out loud? That is a riot! Wyatt and I are laughing right now. Thanks for making me laugh today.