Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunshine!

Today the sun is out and shining, yesterday it had stopped raining, but it was still very chilly and the clouds were still threatening to start again. ;-) This is my favorite kind of weather, sun out, nice breeze, and about 60-70 degrees. That is perfect! Could you stay like this in July too please? ;-)

Since we have been kind of locked up in the house the last few days, we took advantage of the sun and went for a walk and stopped at the park. We am blessed with two parks very close to our house. Alex loves the park and talks about wanting to go down the slides. He also loves the titter-totter.

Photobucket
I think we have a future athlete, he is always running! He was running around the park yelling, "Mama! I running!!"

For our next craft I am thinking about paper plate hanging snowmen, or a marshmellow snowman, Alex is a typical kid and will love the sweet aspect of that one. :)
I have been seeing some awesome gingerbread houses! I would like to get one of those going as well.
What kind of crafts are you doing? I love new ideas!

1 comment:

Here's the thing about me... said...

I love your blog :) Alex is getting so big. I miss you guys. I miss hanging out. We have so much in common. Lets get back in touch! Even though we're far away, I'd love to stay in better contact :) You have inspired me to get back crafting with Kate!!! I just started a NEW blog! It's all about "My Life As A Wanna-Be Housewife"! It'll be a nice change to start blogging about life and not cancer! Looking forward to it! Have a Merry Merry Christmas! XOXO