Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Like everyone else, we have had a busy week and half. :) Hope everyone's holidays were bright and full of joy. My parents were in town and we went to my aunts for Christmas dinner. Alex is head over heels in love with his train table and also got a Cars bike as well. He loves both. 


I wanted to share a few pictures, unfortunately my camera is still not working, but my mom took a few pictures. :) Also I wanted to share a few pictures of Alex from my cousin April's wedding, she got them back recently and I just love them. They came out so nice.

We will be back to our normal scheduling after the new year. Hope you all have a safe night and remember all the blessing we have in our lives. Tomorrow is a new year and a new day. Think about your resolutions, write them down, they don't become real unless you write them down. Some people think that resolutions are a waste of time, but I think it's good for people to try and better themselves and their families. I would love to hear a few. 


Nana and Alex- we have gotten a picture of Alex and Nana in front of the tree every Christmas, it's our little tradition. :)


Photobucket

Family photo
Photobucket

Pictures of Alex from April's wedding:

my cousin Jens playing with Alex
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. He smiles with his eyes, just like his daddy. :)
Photobucket

No comments: