Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Funday!

We have had some weird weather recently. It wasnt a very hot summer for us until September, then it was unbearably hot. So its been going in an out of heat and then a few thunder storms last week, so anyways, our daily walks have been shorter and Libby (our dog) is definitely bored and tired of it. So today we went on a long family walk on this bike trail near our house. We had never actually been on this one. It was great to get out and get some good exercise. Alex got tired and wanted to get in the stroller pretty fast. I was thinking about skipping the double stroller with this upcoming baby and just getting a Sit n' Stand, but I think I will be getting both, Alex still likes to relax and eat his snack in a stroller, can't blame him... I sometimes want one myself. ;-)


Libby had a great time and was nice and tired after. :)

No comments: