Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summa' time!

Wanted to drop in and say "hi" give an update on baby #2.

Got an ultrasound yesterday (at 13 weeks) for the screening of Down Syndrome. Everything with the baby looked good so far. Unfortunately, they did find that I have Placenta Previa and was put on pelvic rest, we will see if it improves at all on the next ultrasound, hopefully it will fix itself and I can avoid bed rest and other complications later down the road. After this, morning sickness, migraines, and appendicitis, I take it all back, my pregnancy with Alex was a piece of cake! ;-) 


Besides that we have been hitting up the OC fair (monthly county fair they have every year) quite a bit and I hope the weather cooperates more this week but will be heading back to the beach for some sunshine. Hope everyone is staying cool! 

Here is a little picture of our ity bity (head on the right, feet and bottom on the left)




Photobucket

No comments: