Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nana Elaine came to visit!

My mom came to visit us this past weekend. Alex just loves when she comes out. We had a good, relaxing weekend. Alex was still getting over his cold, but he is doing good now. Thank goodness that is over with!

here are some pictures that my mom and I had taken this weekend! Enjoy!

bath time fun :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to see my Grandmother, so we were at a family dinner with Great Grandma! He was the life of the party of course.
Photobucket

Nana got him a Thomas potty, he loves it, but thinks of it as more of a toy...I dont think he is quite ready for it yet. ;-)
Photobucket

Nana brought him a colorful pillow that she made for him, he loves it, it goes over to it and say "sum" and points to the sun. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

my sleepy boy. :)
Photobucket

Nana and Alex, love this picture. :)
Photobucket

No comments: