Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays

Hello! We had a great Christmas, hope everyone else did. Alex had so much fun opening his presents and playing with all his new toys. He got lots of elmo stuff, and a Elmo kitchen that he loves! My mom came into town for the weekend and it was great to see her and catch up, she is looking pretty good! My dad is still in town with us for now. It is nice to be able to see everyone. I thought my camera was broken, but we were able to fix it, of course after Christmas, so I didn't get any pictures. :( I will have to post some from when we went to my Aunts this weekend for a family christmas. :)

Alex has had a fever the last few days, not sure what is going on, but I hope it goes away soon.

Anyway, there is not much going on for now. Hope everyone had a great holiday and has a happy new year! Its time to think about those new year resolutions!! ;-)

No comments: