Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?

Photobucket Image Hosting
Hello! I got a picture from my mom of this weekend, so here is Alex being Alex.. probably talking up a storm as usual. ha!

Right now we are dealing tantrums and more tantrums. Not sure where they are coming from, but we are trying to ignore them and not encourage it. Hopefully its a stage and will get over it for now. Save the tantrums for the terrible twos! :)

Besides that we are just hanging out. Joe is at the range, shooting rifles or whatever they do ;-) this week and next week. I am trying to stay ahead with my schoolwork so that I dont get overwhelmed. I like to stay ahead of the game if I can.

The weather is starting to cool down a little. At least for now. I am happy about that. I am so sick of heat! Its time for summer to leave.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments: